May 24, 2020–7:12 p.m.
GEORGIA DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
These data represent confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported to the Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH) as of 5/24/2020, 7:00 PM.
Total Tests: 481,889
Confirmed COVID-19 Cases: 42,902
ICU Admissions: 1,684
Georgia Cases by NWGA County:
- Floyd County: 224 confirmed COVID-19 cases, and 14 deaths.
- Polk County: 95 confirmed cases, 0 deaths.
- Chattooga County: 24 Confirmed Cases, and 2 Deaths.
- Bartow County: 443 confirmed cases, and 36 deaths.
- Gordon County: 138 confirmed cases, and 15 deaths
You can view the full daily report here: https://dph.georgia.gov/covid-19-daily-status-report